Name Of Organization : High Court Calcutta Recruitment 2020
Post Name : Driver Form 2020
Date Of Posting : 22.02.2020
Short Details For Form : High Court Calcutta invites for the post of Driver for online application. Brief information is being provided here for the candidates. With the help of which candidates can apply. Candidates must read the advertisement thoroughly for more information. We are not giving complete information here but only brief description below.
High Court Calcutta
Driver Recruitment 2020
Name of Posts
Application Fee Details
- All Other Candidates : Rs.300/-
- SC/ST/of West Bengal Candidates : Rs.100/-
- Payment Application Fee through Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of the Registrar General, High Court, Calcutta, and payable at G.P.O. at Kolkata.
- Last Date for Application Form : 18.03.2020
Post Details : Total Post- 04
Age Limit & Eligibility
Name Of Post
No. Of Post
18 – 40 Years
Candidates Must Pass in Class VIII and Must have up-to-date Indian Union Driving Licence (West Bengal).
Instructions for Filling the Online Application
- The online application date for the post of Driver of High Court Calcutta is to be made between 21.02.2020 to 18.03.20020.
- Applying online, make sure your eligibility before so that your application is not canceled in future.
- Applying online, keep all your scanned documents before ready like photo, signature, marksheet, certificate etc.
- Before filling the form, read all the columns thoroughly and after that fill your information.
- While depositing the fees, keep in mind that the fees should be deposited in the same medium as mentioned in the medium advertisement.
- At the time of registration, fill all the information thoroughly and after filling, make sure that if there is any mistake, rectify it immediately.
- Before the final submission of the application, check the preview and then submit the form.
- After submitting the form, take a printout of it, which will work in your future.
Candidate Informe Before Apply Online Application Read Carefully Notification Then Apply
Most Important Links
| || || || || || |