Name Of Organization : Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) Recruitment 2020
Post Name : Combined Civil Services Exam Online Form 2020
Date Of Posting : 25.02.2020
Short Details For Online Form : Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) invites for the post of Combined Civil Services Exam for online application. Brief information is being provided here for the candidates. With the help of which candidates can apply. Candidates must read the advertisement thoroughly for more information. We are not giving complete information here but only brief description below.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)
Combined Civil Services Exam Recruitment 2020
Name of Posts
Combined Civil Services Exam
Application Fee Details
- UR/BC-I & II/EWS : Rs.600/-
- SC/ST : Rs.150/-
- Payment Application Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
- Starting Date for Online Form : 01.03.2020
- Last Date for Online Form : 30.03.2020
Post Details : Total Post- 267
Age Limit & Eligibility
Name Of Post
No. Of Post
Combined Civil Services Examination-2017, 2018 and 2019
- Maximum Age for UR Candidates: 35 Years
- Maximum Age for SC/ ST (Male/ Female) Candidates: 40 Years
- Maximum Age for OBC/ BC Candidates :37 Years
- Maximum Age for Female (UR/ OBC/ BC) Candidates: 38 Years
Candidates Must Graduate from Recognized University/Institute.
Instructions for Filling the Online Application
- The online application date for the post of Combined Civil Services Exam of Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) is to be made between 01.03.2020 to 30.03.20020.
- Applying online, make sure your eligibility before so that your application is not canceled in future.
- Applying online, keep all your scanned documents before ready like photo, signature, marksheet, certificate etc.
- Before filling the form, read all the columns thoroughly and after that fill your information.
- While depositing the fees, keep in mind that the fees should be deposited in the same medium as mentioned in the medium advertisement.
- At the time of registration, fill all the information thoroughly and after filling, make sure that if there is any mistake, rectify it immediately.
- Before the final submission of the application, check the preview and then submit the form.
- After submitting the form, take a printout of it, which will work in your future.
Candidate Informe Before Apply Online Application Read Carefully Notification Then Apply
Most Important Links
| || || || || || |