Name Of Organization : Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation (TANGEDCO) Recruitment 2020
Post Name : Assistant Engineer Online Form 2020
Date Of Posting : 15.02.2020
Short Details For Online Form : Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation (TANGEDCO) invites for the post of Assistant Engineer for online application. Brief information is being provided here for the candidates. With the help of which candidates can apply. Candidates must read the advertisement thoroughly for more information. We are not giving complete information here but only brief description below.
Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation (TANGEDCO)
Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020
Name of Posts
Application Fee Details
- OC, BCO, BCM and MBC/ DC Candidates : Rs.1000/-
- SC/SCA/ST/PWD Candidate : Rs.500/-
- Payment Application Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
- Starting Date for Online Form : 15.02.2020
- Last Date for Online Form : 16.03.2020
Post Details : Total Post- 600
Age Limit & Eligibility
Name Of Post
No. Of Post
Assistant Engineer (AE)
- 18 – 35 Years for SC, SC(A), ST, Destitute Widow Candidates
- 18 – 32 Years for MBC/DC, BCO, BCM Candidates
- 18 – 30 Years for Other Candidates
Candidates Must A Bachelor degree in EEE/ ECE/ EIE/CSE /IT Engineering OR A Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering OR A degree in Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial/ Manufacturing
Instructions for Filling the Online Application
- The online application date for the post of Assistant Engineer of Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation (TANGEDCO) is to be made between 15.02.2020 to 16.03.20020.
- Applying online, make sure your eligibility before so that your application is not canceled in future.
- Applying online, keep all your scanned documents before ready like photo, signature, marksheet, certificate etc.
- Before filling the form, read all the columns thoroughly and after that fill your information.
- While depositing the fees, keep in mind that the fees should be deposited in the same medium as mentioned in the medium advertisement.
- At the time of registration, fill all the information thoroughly and after filling, make sure that if there is any mistake, rectify it immediately.
- Before the final submission of the application, check the preview and then submit the form.
- After submitting the form, take a printout of it, which will work in your future.
Candidate Informe Before Apply Online Application Read Carefully Notification Then Apply
Most Important Links
| || || || || || |