As per the latest issue notification, the CAG Auditor and Accountants Recruitment 2021 invites candidates to apply offline for 10811 posts of Auditor and Accountants. According to the notification of CAG auditors and Accountants, eligible candidates can apply offline. Detailed information for applying offline is given below. Interested candidates should check the information given below and study the notification. After this apply offline so that there is no problem.
- 0.0.1 Comptroller and Auditor General of India
- 0.0.2 CAG Auditor and Accountants Recruitment 2021
- 0.0.2.1 1.CAG Auditor and Accountants Recruitment 2021
- 0.0.2.2 2.Details of Vacancy
- 0.0.2.3 3.Age Limit
- 0.0.2.4 4.Pay Scale
- 0.0.2.5 5.Education Qualification
- 0.0.2.6 6.How to Apply
- 0.0.2.7 (A) Steps to Apply Online
- 0.0.2.8 (B) Selection Process
- 0.0.2.9 7. CAG Auditor and Accountants Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- 0.0.2.10 8. Important Link Area for CAG Auditor and Accountants Recruitment 2021
- 1 SNF
Comptroller and Auditor General of India
CAG Recruitment 2021 Auditor and Accountants 10811 Posts
Advertisement No.- AB-14017/61/2008-Estt.(RR)
CAG Auditor and Accountants Recruitment 2021
Information about age limit, eligibility, application fee, how to apply offline, key link, etc. of CAG Auditor and Accountants Recruitment 2021 is given below.
1.CAG Auditor and Accountants Recruitment 2021
Comptroller and Auditor General of India Recruitment 2021 Auditor and Accountants 10811 Vacancy. Candidates are invited to apply offline.
2.Details of Vacancy
The eligible candidates are invited to apply offline for the Auditor and Accountants 10811 vacancy by the Comptroller and Auditor General of India. The details of the posts are given below.
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
The age of CAG Auditor and Accountants Recruitment 2021 will be counted from 19.02.2021. Candidates applying offline should be at least 18 years and a maximum of 27 years as of 19.02.2021.
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 27 Years
In CAG Auditor and Accountants Recruitment 2021, the PayScale of Auditor and Accountants will be 29200-92300. Accordingly, salary and allowances will be given.
Candidates Must Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University and Language proficiency for the language specified, and at the level as prescribed and to be tested, for the State in which the vacancies exist and recruitment is to take place, in the office of State Accountants General.
6.How to Apply
There are many candidates who want to apply for these Posts. So, here we are providing the Detailed Steps to Apply Offline for these Posts. Candidates can apply for these Steps by following these Simple Steps.
(A) Steps to Apply Online
- Visit the Official Website of CAG.
- Now Click on the “About us” Option.
- Now Click on the “Recruitment” option.
- Now Click on Auditor and Accountants
- Now Click on Download Notification.
- Now Click on “Download Application”
- Fill All the Basic Details & Details of Education.
- Apply all the Documents, Image & Signatures.
- Complete Form Send By Speed Post to “Shri V S Venkatanathan, Asstt. C &AG (N), O/o the C&AG of India, 9, Deen Dayal Upadhyay Marg, New Delhi- 110124”.
(B) Selection Process
Selection will be based on Written Examination/Interview.
7. CAG Auditor and Accountants Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Starting Date For Online Form||27.01.2021|
|Last Date For For Online Form||19.02.2021|
|Last Date For Pay Exam Fee||NA|
|Available Admit Card||Update Soon|
|Date For Exam||Update Soon|
Instructions for Filling the Online Application CAG Auditor and Accountants Recruitment 2021
- The online application date for the post of CAG Auditor and Accountants is to be made between 27.01.2021 to 19.02.2021.
• Applying offline, make sure your eligibility before so that your application is not canceled in the future.
• Applying offline, keep all your scanned documents before ready like photo, signature, mark sheet, certificate, etc.
• Before filling the form read all the columns thoroughly, and after that fill in your information.
• While depositing the fees, keep in mind that the fees should be deposited in the same medium as mentioned in the medium advertisement.
• At the time of registration, fill all the information thoroughly and after filling, make sure that if there is any mistake, rectify it immediately.
• Before the final submission of the application, check the preview and then submit the form.
• After submitting the form, take a printout of it, which will work in your future.
8. Important Link Area for CAG Auditor and Accountants Recruitment 2021
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|