Name Of Organization: BSEH Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test 2020
Post Name: Haryana Teacher Eligibility Admit Card 2020
Date Of Posting: 16.11.2020
Post Update: 23.12.2020 | 6:55 PM
Short Details For Admit Card: BSEH Haryana has just issued the admit card for posts Haryana Teacher Eligibility. Interested and eligible candidates can download the admit card for the post Haryana Teacher Eligibility of BSEH Haryana by visiting the download admit card link given below. Be sure to check your eligibility before downloading the admit card for other posts Haryana Teacher Eligibility. BSEH Haryana can exclude candidates who are not eligible at any stage of selection.
Board of School Education Haryana
Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test 2020
Application Fee Details
- GEN/OBC/Other State Single Rs.1000/-
- GEN/OBC/Other State Double Rs.1800/-
- GEN/OBC/Other State Triple Rs.2400/-
- SC/ST/PH Single: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PH Double: Rs.900/-
- SC/ST/PH Triple: Rs.1200/-
- Payment Application Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
- Starting Date For Online Form: 16.11.2020
- Last Date for Online Form 04.12.2020
- Last Date For Pay Exam Fee: 04.12.2020
- Date For Online Online Correction: 05-08.12.2020
- Date For Examination: 02 and 03.01.2021
HTET 2020 Levels & Eligibility
Name of Level
Level I Primary Teacher
- Candidates Must be Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) 50% Marks.
- Passed / Appearing 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education / Special Education / B.E.Ed OR
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream and Passed / Appearing 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education / Special Education / B.E.Ed.
Level II TGT Teacher Classes VI-VIII
- Candidates Must be Passed Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 50% Marks and 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- Bachelor Degree with 50% Marks and B.Ed / Special B.Ed Degree OR 10+2 with 50% Marks and 4 Year BA B.Ed / B.Com B.Ed Degree.
Level III PGT Teachers
- Candidates Must be Passed Master Degree in Concerned Subject with 50% Marks and B.Ed Degree.
Instructions for Filling the Online Application
- The online application date for the post of HTET 2020 of BSEH is to be made between 16.11.2020 to 04.12.2020.
- Applying online, make sure your eligibility before so that your application is not canceled in the future.
- Applying online, keep all your scanned documents before ready like photo, signature, mark sheet, certificate, etc.
- Before filling the form, read all the columns thoroughly, and after that fill in your information.
- While depositing the fees, keep in mind that the fees should be deposited in the same medium as mentioned in the medium advertisement.
- At the time of registration, fill all the information thoroughly and after filling, make sure that if there is any mistake, rectify it immediately.
- Before the final submission of the application, check the preview and then submit the form.
- After submitting the form, take a printout of it, which will work in your future.
Candidate Informe Before Apply BSEH HTET 2020 Online Application Read Carefully Notification Then Apply
Most Important Link For Apply Online Application Form