Name Of Organization : Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2020
Post Name : Probationary Officer Scale-I Online Form 2020
Date Of Posting : 08.01.2020
Short Details For Online Form : Karnataka Bank invites for the post of Probationary Officer Scale-I for online application. Brief information is being provided here for the candidates. With the help of which candidates can apply. Candidates must read the advertisement thoroughly for more information. We are not giving complete information here but only brief description below.
Karnataka Bank (KBL)
Probationary Officer Scale-I Recruitment 2020
Name of Posts
Probationary Officer Scale-I
Application Fee Details
Post Details : Total Post- Notified Soon
Age Limit & Eligibility
Name Of Post
No. Of Post
Probationary Officer PO
21 to 28 Years
Candidates Must Master Degree in Any Discipline From Any UGC Recognised University.
Before Registering, Read the Points Given Below
Before applying online, candidates should-
1- Scan their :
– Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
– Signature (with black ink)
– Left Thumb Impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
– A hand written declaration (on a white paper with black ink) (text given below) Ensuring that the all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
2. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
3. The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying.)
4. The text for the hand written declaration is as follows:
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
5. The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid. (In the case of Visually Impaired candidates who cannot write may get the text of declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications.)
6. Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
7. Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
Candidate Informe Before Apply Online Application Read Carefully Notification Then Apply
Most Important Links