Name Of Organization: NHM Kerala Recruitment 2020
Post Name: Staff Nurse Online Form 2020
Date Of Posting: 26.12.2020 | 7:32 AM
Update Post: 25.01.2021 | 11:55
Short Details For Online Form: National Health Mission-Government of Kerala has just issued the admit card for posts Staff Nurse. Interested and eligible candidates can download the admit card for the post of Staff Nurse of National Health Mission-Government of Kerala by visiting the download admit card link given below. Be sure to check your eligibility before downloading the admit card for other posts, Staff Nurse. The National Health Mission-Government of Kerala can exclude candidates who are not eligible at any stage of selection.
Application Fee Details
- GEN/OBE/WS: Rs.325/-
- SC/ST: Rs.200/-
- Women/PH: Rs. 100/-
- Payment Application Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
- Starting Date For Online Form: 26.12.2020
- Last Date for Online Form: 08.01.2021
- Last Date For Pay Exam Fee: 08.01.2021
- Admit Card Available: Update Soon
- Date For Online Examination: Update Soon
No. of Post
Candidates Must GNM OR B.Sc. Nursing and 1 Year Post Qualification Experience.
Age Limit as on 01.12.2020 Maximum 40 Years.
NHM Kerala Recruitment: Selection Process
- Written Test
- Efficiency Test
- Document verification
- Merit List
NHM Kerala Recruitment: Documents Required
- Education certificate
- Identity Card – Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, and others
- Caste certificate
- Residence certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Employment registration certificate
- Other Documents
Instructions for Filling the Online Application
- The online application date for the post of Staff Nurse of National Health Mission-Government of Kerala is to be made between 25.12.2020 to 08.01.2021.
- Applying online, make sure your eligibility before so that your application is not canceled in the future.
- Applying online, keep all your scanned documents before ready like photo, signature, mark sheet, certificate, etc.
- Before filling the form, read all the columns thoroughly, and after that fill in your information.
- While depositing the fees, keep in mind that the fees should be deposited in the same medium as mentioned in the medium advertisement.
- At the time of registration, fill all the information thoroughly and after filling, make sure that if there is any mistake, rectify it immediately.
- Before the final submission of the application, check the preview and then submit the form.
- After submitting the form, take a printout of it, which will work in your future.
Most Important Link
Download Admit Card