RBI JE Recruitment 2020 has released the admit card for the Recently Junior Engineer Examination. Candidates can see all the information about RBI JE Recruitment 2020, including the exam date. The link to download the admit card is given below, by which the candidates can download their admit card for the RBI JE Recruitment 2020 Junior Engineer Exam.
- 0.0.0.1 Reserve Bank of India
- 0.0.0.2 RBI JE Recruitment 2021
- 0.0.0.3 1.RBI JE Recruitment 2021
- 0.0.0.4 2.Details of Vacancy
- 0.0.0.5 3.Age Limit
- 0.0.0.6 4.Pay Scale
- 0.0.0.7 5.Education Qualification
- 0.0.0.8 6.RBI JE Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- 0.0.0.9 7. Selection Process
- 0.0.0.10 8. RBI JE Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- 0.0.0.11 9. Important Link Area for RBI JE Recruitment
- 1 SNF
Reserve Bank of India
RBI Recruitment 2021 JE 48 Posts
Advertisement No.-1 /JE/2019‐2020
RBI JE Recruitment 2021
Information about age limit, eligibility, application fee, how to apply online, key link, etc. of RBI JE Recruitment 2021 is given below.
1.RBI JE Recruitment 2021
Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2021 Junior Engineer 48 Vacancy. Candidates are invited to apply online.
2.Details of Vacancy
The eligible candidates are invited to apply online for the Junior Engineer 48 vacancy by the Reserve Bank of India. The details of the posts are given below.
(a) RBI JE Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Junior Engineer JE||48|
(b) RBI Junior Engineer Zone Wise Vacancy Details
|Zone Name||JE Civil||JE Electrical|
The age of RBI JE Recruitment 2021 will be counted from 01.02.2021. Candidates applying online should be at least 20 years and a maximum of 30 years as of 01.02.2021.
Minimum Age: 20 Years
Maximum Age: 30 Years
In RBI JE Recruitment 2021, the PayScale of Junior Engineer will be Rs. 21400 Per Month. Accordingly, salary and allowances will be given.
Candidates Must Minimum three years Diploma in Civil/Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board with a minimum of 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or Degree in Civil/Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
6.RBI JE Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
In RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021, some fees will have to be paid while applying online. The details of which are given below.
For General/OBC/EWS: Rs.450/-
For SC/ST/PWD/EXS: Rs.50/-
(a) Mode Of Payment
Payment of Application fee through Any Bank Debit card, credit card, or Net Banking Fee Mode.
(b) How to Apply
There are many candidates who want to apply for these Posts. So, here we are providing the Detailed Steps to Apply Online for these Posts. Candidates can apply for these Steps by following these Simple Steps.
(c) Steps to Apply Online
- Visit the Official Website of RBI.
- Now Click on the “[email protected]” Option.
- Now Click on the “Current Vacancies” Option.
- Now Click on the “Vacancies” Option.
- Now Click on Recruitment of Junior Engineer (JE).
- Now Click on Apply Online.
- Now Click on “Click for New Registration/login if Already Registered”
- Fill All the Basic Details & Details of Education.
- Upload all the Documents, Image & Signatures.
- Preview All the Details.
- Pay Application Fee.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of the Application.
7. Selection Process
Selection based on Online Examination and Language Proficiency Test
8. RBI JE Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Starting Date For Online Form||02.02.2021|
|Last Date For For Online Form||15.02.2021|
|Last Date For Pay Exam Fee||15.02.2021|
|Date For Available Admit Card||Update Soon|
|Date For Online Exam||08.03.2021|
Instructions for Filling the Online Application RBI JE Recruitment 2021
- The online application date for the post of Junior Engineer of Reserve Bank of India is to be made between 02.02.2021 to 15.02.2021.
• Applying online, make sure your eligibility before so that your application is not canceled in the future.
• Applying online, keep all your scanned documents before ready like photo, signature, mark sheet, certificate, etc.
• Before filling the form read all the columns thoroughly, and after that fill in your information.
• While depositing the fees, keep in mind that the fees should be deposited in the same medium as mentioned in the medium advertisement.
• At the time of registration, fill all the information thoroughly and after filling, make sure that if there is any mistake, rectify it immediately.
• Before the final submission of the application, check the preview and then submit the form.
• After submitting the form, take a printout of it, which will work in your future.
9. Important Link Area for RBI JE Recruitment
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|