SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 has released the admit card for Risentally Tier 2 Examination. Candidates can see all the information about SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019, including the exam date. The link to download the admit card is given below, by which the candidates can download their admit card for the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 Tier 2 Exam.
Staff Selection Commission
SSC Recruitment 2019 CHSL 4893 Posts
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019
Information about age limit, eligibility, application fee, how to apply online, key link, etc. of Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level Recruitment 2021 is given below.
1.SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2021 Combined Higher Secondary Level 4893 Vacancy. Candidates are invited to apply online.
2.Details of Vacancy
The eligible candidates are invited to apply online for the Combined Higher Secondary Level 4893 vacancy by the Staff Selection Commission. The details of the posts are given below.
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancy|
|Lower Division Clerk LDC/ Junior Secretariat Assistant JSA||1269|
|Postal Assistant PA/ Sorting Assistant SA||3598|
|Data Entry Operator DEO||26|
|Data Entry Operator DEO Grade ‘A’|
The age of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 will be counted from 01.01.2020. Candidates applying online should be at least 18 years and a maximum of 27 years as of 01.01.2020.
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 21 Years
In SSC CHSL Recruitment 2021, the PayScale of Combined Higher Secondary Level will be 5200 to 20200. Accordingly, salary and allowances will be given.
- For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): The candidates
must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
- As per the Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification dated 10-06-2015 published in Gazette of India all the degrees/ diplomas /certificates awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode of education by the Universities established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature, Institutions Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the University Grant Commission Act 1956 and Institutions of National Importance declared under an Act of Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of
employment to posts and services under the Central Government provided they have been approved by the University Grants Commission.
- As per UGC (Open and Distance Learning) Regulations, 2017 published in official Gazette on 23-06-2017, under Part-I (2)(p), the programs in engineering, medicine, dental, nursing, pharmacy, architecture, and physiotherapy, etc are not permitted to be offered under Open and Distance Learning mode.
- Candidates who have not yet acquired but will acquire the educational qualification and produce documentary evidence from the Board/ University in support thereof as on 01-01-2020 will also be eligible.
6.SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 Application Fee
In SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019, some fees will have to be paid while applying online. The details of which are given below.
For General/OBC: Rs.100/-
For SC/ST: Rs.0/-
(a) Mode Of Payment
Payment of Application fee through Any Bank Debit card, credit card, or Net Banking Fee Mode.
(b) How to Apply
There are many candidates who want to apply for these Posts. So, here we are providing the Detailed Steps to Apply Online for these Posts. Candidates can apply for these Steps by following these Simple Steps.
(c) Steps to Download Admit Card
- Visit the Official Website of SSC.
- Now Click on the “Admit Card” Option.
- Now Click on the “Southern Region” Option.
- Now Click on the “North Eastern Region” Option.
- Now Click on “Western Region” Option.
- Now Click on COMBINED HIGHER SECONDARY (10+2) LEVEL EXAMINATION, 2019 (TIER-II).
- Now Fill Online Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Now Click on “Download Admit Card” Option.
- Take a Print out of the Admit Card.
7. Selection Process
Selection based on Computer Based Examination objective and descriptive papers.
8. SSC CHSL Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Starting Date For Online Form||03.12.2019|
|Last Date For For Online Form||10.01.2020|
|Last Date For Pay Exam Fee||12.01.2020|
|Date For Online Exam Paper I||12 to 21.10.2020|
|Date For Online Exam Paper II||14.02.2021|
Instructions for Filling the Online Application SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019
- The online application date for the post of Combined Higher Secondary Level of Staff Selection Commission is to be made between 03.12.2019 to 10.01.2020.
• Applying online, make sure your eligibility before so that your application is not canceled in the future.
• Applying online, keep all your scanned documents before ready like photo, signature, mark sheet, certificate, etc.
• Before filling the form read all the columns thoroughly, and after that fill in your information.
• While depositing the fees, keep in mind that the fees should be deposited in the same medium as mentioned in the medium advertisement.
• At the time of registration, fill all the information thoroughly and after filling, make sure that if there is any mistake, rectify it immediately.
• Before the final submission of the application, check the preview and then submit the form.
• After submitting the form, take a printout of it, which will work in your future.
9. Important Link Area for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019
|Download Tier 2 Admit Card||Southern Region|
|Download Tier 2 Admit Card||North Eastern Region|
|Download Final Answer Key Tier 1||Click Here|
|Download Final Answer Key Notice Tier 1||Click Here|
|Download Result Tier 1||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key Tier 1||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key Notice||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card Tier 1||CR Region | Other Region|
|Modify their Exam Centres||Click Here|
|Change Exam Centre Notice (Tier-I)||Click Here|
|Download Exam Date Notice||Click Here|
|Download Postponed Notice||Click Here|
|Tentative Vacancy Details Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|