Name Of Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment 2020
Post Name: Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL Online Form 2020
Date Of Posting: 05.11.2020
Short Details For Online Form: Staff Selection Commission has released the notification for the posts of Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL. Under which the Staff Selection Commission has sought online applications for the post of Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL. Interested candidates can apply online for the posts of Staff Selection Commission, Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL. Information on the number of posts, eligibility, age limit, initial and last date of the online application, online application link, notification link, and an official website link is being provided in the relevant short. To apply for the Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL online, first read the notification thoroughly. Applying it online greatly reduces the chances of error.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL Recruitment 2020
Name of Posts
Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam CHSL
Post Details: Total Post-5000
Application Fee Details
- General/OBC: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PH: Rs.0/-Nill
- All Category Female: 0/-Nill
- Payment Application Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, SBI E-Challan Fee Mode.
- Starting Date For Online Form: 06.11.2020
- Last Date for Online Form: 15.12.2020
- Last Date For Online Exam Fee: 17.12.2020
- Last Date For Offline Exam Fee:20.12.2020
- Date For Online Exam Paper-I: 21-27.04.2020
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
- Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) Grade ‘A’
Category Wise Post Details
Name of Post
No. of Post
Candidates Must Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam From any Recognized Board In India.
DEO Grade A
Instructions for Filling the Online Application
- The online application date for the post of Apprentice of South East Central Railway is to be made between 02.11.2020 to 01.12.2020.
- Applying online, make sure your eligibility before so that your application is not canceled in the future.
- Applying online, keep all your scanned documents before ready like photo, signature, mark sheet, certificate, etc.
- Before filling the form, read all the columns thoroughly, and after that fill in your information.
- While depositing the fees, keep in mind that the fees should be deposited in the same medium as mentioned in the medium advertisement.
- At the time of registration, fill all the information thoroughly and after filling, make sure that if there is any mistake, rectify it immediately.
- Before the final submission of the application, check the preview and then submit the form.
- After submitting the form, take a printout of it, which will work in your future.
Candidate Informe Before Apply Online Application Read Carefully Notification Then Apply
Most Important Links
UPPSC Regional Inspector Online Form 2020
South East Central Railway Apprentice Online Form 2020
NPCIL Assistant, Steno and Various Post Online Form 2020
THDC ITI Trade Apprentice Form 2020
IBPS Specialist Officer SO X Online Form 2020