Name Of Organization: UPPSC Recruitment 2020
Post Name: Combined State Agriculture Services Examination Online Form 2020
Date Of Posting: 29.12.2020 | 8:55 PM
Short Details For Online Form: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the notification for the posts of Combined State Agriculture Services Examination-2020. Which Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has sought online applications for the post of Combined State Agriculture Services Examination-2020. Interested candidates can apply online for the posts of The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission, Combined State Agriculture Services Examination-2020. Information on the number of posts, eligibility, age limit, initial and last date of offline application, online application link, notification link, and an official website link is being provided in the relevant short. To apply for the Combined State Agriculture Services Examination-2020 online, first read the notification thoroughly. Applying it online greatly reduces the chances of error.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC
Combined State Agriculture Services Examination-2020 Recruitment 2021
Advt. No.- A-4/E-1/2020
Post Details: Total Post-564
Application Fee Details
Age Limit & Eligibility
Name of Post
No. of Post
District Horticulture Officer, Group-II Grade-I
Candidates Must B.Sc. Agriculture/B.Sc. Horticulture Degree From A Recognised University.
Principal of Govt. Food Science Training Center/ Food Processing Officer, Group-II
Senior Technical Assistant Group-A (Agronomy Branch)
Senior Technical Assistant Group-A (Botany Branch)
Senior Technical Assistant Group-A (Plant Protection)
Senior Technical Assistant Group-A (Chemistry Branch)
Candidates Must Postgraduate degree in Agriculture Chemistry, Soil Science, Soil Conservation from a recognized university must be a graduate in Agriculture.
Senior Technical Assistant Group-A (Development Branch)
Candidates Must Postgraduate degree in the field relevant to agriculture from a recognized university must be a graduate in Agriculture.
Instructions for Filling the Online Application
Guide Lines for Scanning Photograph with Signature
1. Paste the Photo on any white paper as per the above-required dimensions. Sign in the Signature Space provided. Ensure that the signature is within the box.
2. Scan the above-required size containing a photograph and signature. Please do not scan the complete page.
3. The entire image (of size 3.5 cm by 6.0 cm) consisting of the photo along with the signature is required to be scanned, and stored in *.jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .tif, .png format on the local machine.
4. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50 KB.
5. If the size of the file is more than 50KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. colors etc., during the process of scanning.
6. The applicant has to sign in full in the box provided. Since the signature is proof of identity, it must be genuine, and in full; initials are not sufficient. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS is not permitted.
7. The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
8. The signature will be used to put on the Hall Ticket and wherever necessary. If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Hall Ticket, the applicant will be disqualified.
Candidate Informe Before Apply Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Combined State Agriculture Services Examination-2020 Online Application Read Carefully Notification Then Apply
Most Important Link For Apply Online Application Form
Pay Exam Fee
Why is Sarkari Naukri craze so much?
In today’s time, the trend of youth is more like a Sarkari Naukri. There is some security of life in a Sarkari Naukri, whereas in private jobs it is not. The benefits available in Sarkari Naukri are not available in private jobs. In a government job, work deadlines are daily for a fixed time, but private jobs do not have a time limit, although this is true, private companies say something else and do the work differently.
There is also pressure in these Sarkari Naukri
There is no tension of all these things in a Sarkari Naukri. Now the pressure is also becoming available in Sarkari Naukri. Some sectors like Bank Jobs, NSC Jobs, Department of Chemicals and Petro-Chemicals, Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited, Hindustan Insecticides, Department of Fertilizers, Indian Potash Limited, National Fertilizers Limited, Department of Pharmaceuticals, National Pharmaceutical Pricing Authority, India Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Limited, Hindustan Antibiotics, Indian Drugs and Pharmaceuticals, Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals, Rajasthan Drugs and Pharmaceuticals, National Institute for Pharmaceutical Education and Research have to do a government job by staying under great pressure.
Even after hard work and discipline, a good salary is not available
On the other hand, Military Engineering Service, Armed Forces Medical Services, Office of the Chief Administrative Officer, Directorate General of Defense Estates, Directorate General of Married Accommodation Project (DG MAP), Directorate of Public Relations, Armed Forces Films & Photo Division History Division, Institute for Defense Studies and Analyses (IDSA), Ministry of Defense Library, Services Sports Control Board, School of Foreign Languages, National Defense College, College of Defense, Management, Defense Services Staff College, National Defense, Academy, Armed Forces It is mandatory to follow strict discipline in Medical College, etc., but in these areas, good salary and later also get a lot of funds, but for all this, all service has to be in discipline.
Apart from this, Sarkari Naukri like IAS, IPS, IFS organized by the Public Service Commission are considered to be the largest government jobs in India.